Is your gas and bloating due to a bad pizza, gluten allergy, food intolerance or is it IBS or SIBO? WAIT! What if it’s all due to endometriosis?
A condition called endometriosis can cause gastrointestinal (GI) or bowel symptoms as well as bad menstrual cramps, painful sex and more misery. Why is this critical to know? Because, even though bowel symptoms can be even more common than gynecologic pelvic pain, gastrointestinal discomfort can be shrugged off as something like food intolerance or gluten allergy. Also, bloating can be a symptom of something even worse, especially if you are older.
Ovarian cancer can also produce symptoms such as bloating, gas pain, pelvic pressure, constipation, diarrhea and things like that. Endometriosis increases the risk of certain types of ovarian cancer. While the absolute increased risk is relatively small, when symptoms are present that mimic ovarian cancer, it is prudent to see what may be going on. So, it is critically important to pay attention to gastrointestinal symptoms that might be misdiagnosed as stress-induced irritable bowel syndrome or other medically treatable intestinal disorders.
Hiring a lawyer can be a challenging procedure, especially if you have actually never ever hired one previously. Mesothelioma
and other asbestos-related cases are complex and require knowledgeable, superior attorneys. How do you understand which attorney will bring the attention and ability to your case that it deserves?
We’ve put together the following list to help you with your choice:
- Trust your instincts. Do you feel comfortable talking with the prospective lawyer? Does she or he listen and ask pertinent and thoughtful questions? If you feel that you are not being taken seriously, or worse being spoken down to this ought to sound alarm bells.Vote with your feet and go somewhere else.
- Inspect the lawyer’s credentials. Thoroughly review the firm’s website and brochures. Ask for references if you’re still not sure.
- Make certain the firm is customer-oriented. Do you have direct access to the attorney who is actually accountable for your case? Does he or she return your telephone call immediately? Remember you are the consumer and have the right to expect great service.
- Ask if your case will be handled separately. Some law firms will accept your case, just to bundle it with a big group of similar mesothelioma cases. This practice tends to decrease the value of stronger cases in order to assist weaker ones.
- Find a lawyer with specific experience with Mesothelioma lawsuits. Does your lawyer have direct experience in mesothelioma litigation? Look nationally for a firm with a solid track record in this area
- Ensure your lawyer has trial hardened litigation experience. Lots of attorneys have restricted trial experience. Although many cases settle out of court, an attorney with a strong mesothelioma trial record puts you in a better bargaining position throughout the negotiating process.
- Find an excellent negotiator. Does your lawyer have training in settlement of claims? What is his or her claims settlement track record?
- Ask the legal firm who their strategic partners are. Under certain situations law firms join forces to share their research study, proficiency and other resources in order to develop the very best possible case for you.
- Ensure the law firm works on a contingency charge basis. – NO WIN, NO FEE – With this type of plan, the law firm sustains all the monetary threat. You do not pay for any out-of-pocket costs up until the legal practice recuperates payment for you; charges are a percentage of the claim.
Although finding that qualified mesothelioma lawyer can be a difficult and confusing process, our words of advice – just don’t give up!
There are very talented specialist asbestos attorneys out there who genuinely care. Your case should have no less.
To find out more call us today (855) 910-9892. We are waiting on your call!