1. Wrap your christmas gifts with a sparkle of a Christmas bow on them. Increase the anticipation of your loved ones by sticking Christmas gift bows for presents. Give an extra glow to small and medium-sized gifts whether you stick it on the top of the wine, jewelry boxes, small boxes, or envelopes. Even use these bows for any occassion besides xmas and holidays.
2. Self-adhesive wrapping supplies are the best for beginners who want to start their gift wrapping right on foot. Simply peel and stick the Christmas gift bows. Press firmly for a minimum of 5 seconds. No tape needed. With these holiday bows, it’s never hard to design your presents!
3. Stick fantastic present bows to make your gifts more elegant and exquisite. One set has 120 pieces with 6 assorted colors: fuschia, blue, red, silver, gold, green. Mix and match the mini Christmas bows to complement gifts in different designs. Satisfy your decoration needs and design gifts in the most unique way!
4. Show off your creativity with the shiny small Christmas bows. Let little ones sparkle and give them that added touch for gift giving when you put the xmas bows on top of your gifts. Work on your DIY Christmas tree, wreath, garlands, clothes, hats, and any idea with the mini holiday bows. Celebrate and make them perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, gift wrapping needs!
5. Excite friends and family as gifts sit under the Christmas tree before the holidays start. Add Christmas present bows to impress the recipient with a beautifully-wrapped gift. You can recreate your ideas by sticking small bows on windows, tables, walls, furniture, fridge, and other places in your house. Whether you decorate your parties, venues, and festivals, it’s a valuable decor you shouldn’t miss to make that festive feeling!